1938 Coat pattern in 102 cm/ 40." bust
Coat with velvet collar and dynamic design lines. The wide lapels bring the attention immediately towards the top of this coat, but one’s attention is soon led towards the fitted waistline and the double-breasted button closures and slanted pockets. The design lines continue on the back. This is a unique design for experienced dressmakers.
Available in one original size
102 cm (40.2”)
|| 80 cm (31.5”)
110 cm (43.3”)
- 1.5 cm (5/8”) seam allowances
- Original pattern notations in German and English
- Guidelines for sewing (but not step-by-step instructions)
- Printed on 40-GSM semi-transparent paper
- Links to additional sewing references in our online library
* This pattern requires more advanced level sewing skills. The pattern does not have instructions with pictures.
Search by size
Within each category there is a new FILTER feature. Select the filter in the top right corner of the category, then the sizes that are available in it will appear. Select the tick boxes alongside the sizes you want to view. Uncheck the tick boxes to return to see all items or to re-select a different size.
The main size groups are:
- 88 cm (34.6") and below
- 90 - 92 cm (~35" -36")
- 96 cm (37.8")
- 100 - 102 cm (~39-40")
- 104 cm (41")
- 108 cm (42.5")
- 112 cm (44")
- 120 cm (47.2")
Cart is empty.