1936 Coat pattern 108 cm/ 42.5" bust
A elegant afternoon coat from fine wool crepe, with a slender long cut. The wide soft collar-cape features top-stitched lines that mimic a rever collar. The wide cuffs and fabric belt also feature coordinating top-stitched elements. You might like to seek an original Bakelite buckle for the belt to really top this outfit off!
Available in one original size
108 cm (42.5”)
88 cm (34.7”)
114 cm (44.8”)
- 1.5 cm (5/8”) seam allowances
- Original notations on the patterns are in German and English
- Guidelines and written sewing instructions in English only
- Printed on 40-GSM semi-transparent paper
- Links to additional sewing references in our online library
Search by size
Within each category there is a new FILTER feature. Select the filter in the top right corner of the category, then the sizes that are available in it will appear. Select the tick boxes alongside the sizes you want to view. Uncheck the tick boxes to return to see all items or to re-select a different size.
The main size groups are:
- 88 cm (34.6") and below
- 90 - 92 cm (~35" -36")
- 96 cm (37.8")
- 100 - 102 cm (~39-40")
- 104 cm (41")
- 108 cm (42.5")
- 112 cm (44")
- 120 cm (47.2")
Cart is empty.