1957 Blouse PDF pattern in 92 cm/ 36" bust
A light summer blouse from 1957. A mid-50s blouse featuring a centre front slit and a narrow band collar that ends in ties. The ¾ length raglan sleeves have a soft design and feature small pleats at the cuffs. The waist is shaped with folds at both the front and the back.
Available in one original size
92 cm (36.2”)
71 cm (28”)
Hip 99 cm (39”)
- 1.5 cm (5/8”) seam allowances
- Original annotations on the pattern pieces are in German and English
- Written sewing instructions in English only
- Links to additional sewing references in our online library
- Printing formats: A0, A4 and Letter papers.
Link to a description of our pattern format.
Search by size
Within each category there is a new FILTER feature. Select the filter in the top right corner of the category, then the sizes that are available in it will appear. Select the tick boxes alongside the sizes you want to view. Uncheck the tick boxes to return to see all items or to re-select a different size.
The main size groups are:
- 88 cm (34.6") and below
- 90 - 92 cm (~35" -36")
- 96 cm (37.8")
- 100 - 102 cm (~39-40")
- 104 cm (41")
- 108 cm (42.5")
- 112 cm (44")
- 120 cm (47.2")
Cart is empty.