1950 Waistcoat PDF pattern in 104 cm/ 41" bust
A waistcoat with a double-breasted front button closure. The armholes of this vest are cut quite low, allowing you to wear blouses with deeper cut/kimono sleeves. The back is shaped flatteringly with long darts. Topstitching finishes the edges smartly.
Available in one original size:
|96 cm (37.8")||76 cm (30") ||106 cm (41.7") |
- 1.5 cm (5/8”) seam allowances
- Original annotations on the pattern pieces are in German and English
- Written sewing instructions in English only
- Links to additional sewing references in our online library
- Printing formats: A0, A4 and Letter papers.
Link to a description of our pattern format.
Search by size
Within each category there is a new FILTER feature. Select the filter in the top right corner of the category, then the sizes that are available in it will appear. Select the tick boxes alongside the sizes you want to view. Uncheck the tick boxes to return to see all items or to re-select a different size.
The main size groups are:
- 88 cm (34.6") and below
- 90 - 92 cm (~35" -36")
- 96 cm (37.8")
- 100 - 102 cm (~39-40")
- 104 cm (41")
- 108 cm (42.5")
- 112 cm (44")
- 120 cm (47.2")
Cart is empty.