1938 Dress PDF pattern in 90 cm/ 35.4" bust
This dress from spring 1938 features a high waist line and slim skirt. The bodice closes with a wide placket that has two large buttons. The topstitching lines match on the folded-back cuff and the wide flat collar. A perfect day dress for colour blocking in the colours you like.
Available in one original size
90 cm (35.4")
72 cm (28.3")
100 cm (39.4")
- 1.5 cm (5/8”) seam allowances
- Original annotations on the pattern pieces are in German and English
- Written sewing instructions in English only
- Links to our online library of helpful sewing references.
- Printing formats: A0, A4 and Letter papers.
Link to a description of our pattern format
Search by size
Within each category there is a new FILTER feature. Select the filter in the top right corner of the category, then the sizes that are available in it will appear. Select the tick boxes alongside the sizes you want to view. Uncheck the tick boxes to return to see all items or to re-select a different size.
The main size groups are:
- 88 cm (34.6") and below
- 90 - 92 cm (~35" -36")
- 96 cm (37.8")
- 100 - 102 cm (~39-40")
- 104 cm (41")
- 108 cm (42.5")
- 112 cm (44")
- 120 cm (47.2")
Cart is empty.